HALF MARATHON INFORMATION
Runners will begin at Athlete's Village (Veterans Park) on Elm Street. The Marathon and Half Marathon route will run along the same course. The entire route captures the essence of Manchester and all that it has to offer
Race packet pickup is Saturday, November 5, 2016 at the Sports & Wellness Expo located at the Radisson Hotel on Elm Street, Manchester, N.H. Participants are asked to pick-up their own packets in person with proper photo identification. There is NO RACE DAY PICKUP.
A time limit of 3 hours (13 min. 43 sec/mile) for the half marathon will be strictly enforced. The course will close according to the 3 hour pace. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE EARLY START IF YOU CAN NOT MEET THE TIME RESTRICTION.
Items not allowed in the course: bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, wagons or motorized vehicles. No dogs. No unregistered runners. No strollers.
The Early Start offers an early start for runners whose expected finish time is five hours or greater.
- Early Start Time: 7:50am. Runners should report to the start by 7:40
- Early Start is recommended for all runners who expect to have a finish time of five hours or greater. You must expect to run 5 hours or more to participate in the Marathon Early Start, no exceptions.
- There will not be start mats, start times will be recorded by stopwatch
- Support will be limited until official race start at 8:50am. This means until the start of race there will be no police on the course, the course will be marked, but there will be no traffic volunteers, no intersection control and there will be no water stops. There will be a support vehicle to look after Early Start runners.
- Marathon Relay Teams are NOT eligible for the Early Start.
- Runners who participate in the Early Start are not eligible for any monetary prizes or age group awards.
- To sign up for the Early Start, register online and answer yes to the Early Start question.
- If you have already registered or your are registering by mail and would like to participate in the Early Start contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be timed by Lin-Mark Sports of Cape Coral FL & Mantua NJ using the disposable B-tag from ChronoTrack , the world's most advanced timing system. Live Race Tracking and Text Results Will be Available To All Entrants.
Water Stops are sponsored by supporters of the Manchester City Marathon. Run past them as they cheer you on and encourage you throughout the course. Water stops will be at miles 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11.
Run to the finish at Athlete's Village where you will be greeted by family and friends.